If the webpage you selected does not appear, please click HERE -
Days of the Palio
The Palio is not just a horse race. It is a festival that lives in the hearts and souls of the people of Siena. To appreciate it takes more than one afternoon watching horses circle a track. For those who want to include the pageantry of this historical event, we offer our hotel and Palio ticket package.
Our Palio Ticket package offers a selection of Siena's best 3 and 4-Star hotels for three or more nights. In addition to the tickets, your package also allows you to learn about Siena and the Palio with a guided walking tour of the city and an exclusive visit to a Contrada museum. You will dine al fresco with the Sienese at a private, invitation-only Contrada dinner the night before race day. Then what you came for, on race day your reserved Palio ticket gives you access to watch the historical parade and the race in Piazza del Campo.
What's Included Summary
- Hotel for 3 nights with breakfast and hotel parking (villa and apartment options allow for 7 nights)
- Palio Tickets - several options to choose from including balcony or grandstand seating
- Siena Contrada Museum Tour
- Contrada Dinner - night before the final race day
- Horse Blessing - day of the race
- Historical Parade - day of the race
- Additional Options: Cooking Class w/ Dinner or a Trial Race