In the Chianti countryside 7 miles outside of Siena, the villa property is an elegant residence for family vacations…..
12 – 18 Persons
….. beautiful 13th century villa located in the Chianti area, approximately 7 miles from Siena. This villa is composed of two separate structures: the main house (3,500 sqft) and the annex (1,500 sqft). The main house is characterized by a watch-tower to which two lateral structures were added over time. This particular layout, with the annex separate from the main villa, make Arbia the ideal property for large groups who will enjoy gathering together yet having their own privacy when needed. The 27-hectare estate where the villa resides produces its own wine which can be served at the villa upon request.
First Floor: 1 double bedroom with en-suite bathroom with shower. 2 Double bedrooms sharing one bathroom with shower.
Third Floor: 1 double bedroom with private bathroom with shower.
Ground Floor: 2 double bedrooms, each with its own private bathroom with shower.
First Floor: 1 double bedroom with private bathroom with shower. 1 double bedroom, with shared bathroom with shower. 1 twin bed, with shared bathroom with shower.
Ground Floor: Much attention has been dedicated to the interiors during the restoration to maintain the structure as original as possible. This is visible in the wood beamed ceilings throughout, the stone walls, and especially on the ground floor where big arches frame the different areas of the spacious living room (more than 1,000 sqft): the dining area with the large table, the sitting room with comfortable sofas, the sunk-in reading corner with its inviting leather armchairs. On the first floor of the tower, the main villa hosts another sitting area with flat screen TV, a cozy space to relax playing cards among friends, or in cooler months, to enjoy the warmth of a lively fireplace. On the third floor of the tower is a small art gallery with large windows overlooking the beautiful Chianti landscape. Spacious, well appointed fully equipped kitchen and guest bathroom.
Ground Floor: The annex features, beside a small kitchenette, a large living room with fireplace and dining table, and a TV area with sofa.
First Floor: This floor hosts an additional living room.
– Private outdoor dining table.
– Various sophisticated lounging and dining areas, both by the pool and the stunning terrace facing the vineyards.
– Lawns surround the property make it ideal for children to play.
– Private swimming pool w/ chaise lounge chairs
Included with rent
– Electricity, A/C, water and final cleaning
– Daily housecleaning (2 hours) included in high season, except Sunday; for rest of year, 4 hour midweek house cleaning
– Midweek change of linens
– Wi-Fi internet access
– Weekly gardener and pool maintenance
Not included with rent
– Heating charges, if used: €100 per day
– Extra housekeeping service: €30 per hour
– Laundry and ironing service: €30 per hour
– Cook service depending on availability: inquire for price
– Arrival welcome dinner: €60 per person
Prices & Package Options
Palio Package Prices:
Euro 1,830 per person; 18 persons
** Villa is Booked for July Palio 2019
For 2019: July Palio rental week is June 29 – July 6; August Palio is August 10 – 17
Palio Package Includes: Villa (7 nights) + Palio Tickets (options found on reservation page) + Contrada Dinner + City Tour + Welcome Dinner + Transfers to/from Siena
The above price includes Grandstand Seat tickets; other ticket options (and price adjustment) can be found on the reservation request page.
Ask for pricing for less than 18 persons
Prices (including Palio Package) are Weekly Saturday to Saturday
Check-in: Sat from 16.00 (4pm) to 19:00 (7pm)
Check-out: Sat 9.00 (9am)
– Air Conditioning (bedrooms)
– SAT-TV systems
– Wi-Fi Internet Connection
– Swimming Pool
– Washing Machine
– Security deposit: €1,500 held by agency
– Manager and gardener live in an apartment with separate entrance from the villa (upon request, possibility of full exclusivity – price to confirm)
– Tourist tax: € 1.50 per person/per day for the first 7 days (age 14 and under are exempt) – paid in cash, locally