Located a few minutes outside of Siena, the villa is perfect for combining the medieval city and the Tuscan countryside and naturally il Palio!!
10 Persons +
….. a beautifully restored country house in the heart of Tuscany. This unique home is majestically positioned for overlooking the stunning panorama of the Tuscan countryside and the medieval walled city of Siena. The villa property accommodates up to 10 persons with its 5 bedrooms and 5 bath 2-story layout, plus an extra children’s twin bedroom is also available.
1 master king bedroom suite with “his” and “hers” bathrooms (shower for him and tub for her).
2 king/twin bedrooms, both with en suite bathroom with shower (1 has walk-in closet).
1 queen bedroom with en suite bathroom with shower.
1 queen bedroom with private bathroom with shower.
1 small bedroom with twin beds. This room is suitable for 2 small children or a nanny with baby. (If child’s bedroom is occupied, then one bathroom will be shared.)
Ground Floor: Ground Floor: Spacious reception hall that opens to a courtyard, a very large and elegant sitting room with fireplace, fully-equipped kitchen, a breakfast room with fireplace, a dining room with seating for 15 guests and direct access to the garden.
First Floor: Sitting room area with TV. Study with fax, WiFi access and library.
– A pergola for dining al fresco, a large terrace and a courtyard overlooking Siena.
– Second floor loggia for lounging and an iron bridge leading from the study to the master bedroom.
– Swimming pool with waterfall and a tree shaded area and beautiful wood furniture.
– Furnished pool house with open kitchen and bathroom with 2 showers.
Included with rent
– Electricity, A/C, water and final cleaning
– Daily Continental breakfast
– Morning daily housekeeping service – 4 hours
– Wi-Fi internet connection
– Heating charged depending on usage as per meter reading
– Extra housekeeping service on request: €15 per hour
– Professional chef service available: price ad hoc
– Personal laundry & ironing service: €15 per hour
– Telephone/fax charges depending on usage
– Welcome dinner: €25 per hour (cook + helper), plus cost of ingredients
– Cook service on request: €25 per hour, plus cost of ingredients
Prices & Package Options
Palio Package Prices: (combine this villa with the Palio)
Euro 2.420,00 per person (10 persons)
For 2019: July Palio rental week is June 29 – July 6; August Palio is August 10 – 17
Palio Package Includes: Villa (7 nights) + Palio Tickets (options found on reservation page) + Contrada Dinner + City Tour + Horse Blessing + Historical Parade + Transfers to/from Siena + Daily Breakfast service at Villa
** Villa is Booked for August Palio 2020
The above price includes Grandstand Seat tickets; other ticket options (and price adjustment) can be found on the reservation request page.
Prices are Weekly Saturday to Saturday
Check-in: Sat from 16.00 (4pm) to 19:00 (7pm)
Check-out: Sat 10:00am
– SAT-TV system
– Wi-Fi Internet
– Swimming Pool
– Pool House w/ Kitchen and Bath
– Security deposit: €1,500 to be held at the agency
– Tourist tax: €1,50 per guest/per night
– Check-in: between 4:00pm – 7:00pm – Check-out: before/by 9:30am
– All the extra services must be paid locally, prior to departure, unless otherwise arranged